Sunday, November 13, 2011

UT20760 Piston Replaced


The problem now is that I have been sent the wrong fuel lines, and there is a small crack in the fuel tank. M&D had cut the tubing to order. It was far too short! I could not put the filter on. Please don't suggest that I send the lines back to them. They were simply just cut too short, and that fine! Down time will be at least one more week while I wait for the new tank, & measure for the new lines. I will go to Ace Hardware for the rubber tubing to make the lines, & will be ordering the tank from Ebay. The next, and hopefully final part of the repair series can be expected either 10/31, or 11/2.

Leather Sling Backpacks For Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links